UserGate Management Center 6.1.4 (build 22.214.171.12411R, 17/11/2021)
Changes in new version:
- Improved web console to manage large number of managed devices.
- Improved view of errors of sync cluster's nodes with UGMC.
- Improved export configuration - added overridden domains to export.
- Improved check for overlapping when assigning virtual IP address in a VRF.
- Improved Captive portal rules view if there are more than 20 rules.
- Fixed vulnerability BDU:W-2021-00199, no header Content-Security-Policy.
- Fixed vulnerability BDU:W-2021-00200, no header Strict-Transport-Security (HSTS).
- Fixed rules filtering problem based on enable/disabled rule option in NAT and routing.
- Fixed problem with showing of gateways by gateway list CLI command.
- Fixed problem with loading updatable lists after changing the update mode from automatic to manual or vice versa.
- Fixed problem with incorrect weight is assigned to a morphology phrase if phrase assigned from UGMC.
- Fixed problem with inability to set default gateway to the gateway obtained by DHCP if 2 or more gateways configured.
- Fixed problem with inability to create LDAP connector if use digits in LDAP domain name field.
- Fixed problem with factory reset function after applying UGMC update.
- Fixed problem with applying IP lists from UGMC to UserGate.
- Fixed problem with applying empty lists assigned from UGMC.
- Fixed problem with adding rule and placing it on top of the rules for Nat and routing, IDPS, Reverse proxy and VPN rules.
- Fixed problem with accessing console by LDAP administrator created in UGMC.
- Fixed problem when exported configuration does not contain DNS information.
- Fixed logs view if there are many pages of logs.
- Fixed incorrect NAT rules numbering if several templates with NAT rules applied to UserGate.
- Fixed error when checking LDAP connector.
- Fixed error of displaying of log with catlog command when connected to CLI as Admin@emergency.
- Fixed connection error while trying to connect to Log Analyzer server from UserGate over UGMC console.
UserGate Management Center 6.1.3 Release (build 126.96.36.19987R, 19/08/2021)
Changes in new version:
- Added ability to extend data partitions to several disks
- Added ability to make copies of a template.
- Added ability to show in managed devices view all templates included in group template and assigned to a specific device.
- Added predefined values to UserGate Libraries template - groups of URL categories and response pages.
- Improved firewall rule parameters check before applying.
- Improved process of UGOS updating on cluster's nodes, created and managed under MC.- Fixed problem incorrect rule placement when creating.
- Fixed problem of applying time server settings to only one cluster's node.
- Fixed problem with adding IP address to DHCP option on DHCP server configuration.
- Fixed problem with applying created from MC rules, if they have Domain groups.
- Fixed problem with applying settings if user was created in one template, but user's groups are created in different templates.
- Fixed problem with creating an object in a template with already existed object's name.
- Fixed problem with creating an object in managed devices with already existed object's name.
- Fixed problem with creating static DNS record in a template.
- Fixed problem with DHCP settings configured from MC are available for change for local administrator.
- Fixed problem with DNS rules which are not working, if they were created from MC.
- Fixed problem with exported certificate, if it was assigned via MC.
- Fixed problem with inability to edit VPN networks in a template.
- Fixed problem with incorrect displaying of inverted conditions in rules.
- Fixed problem with login to MC as domain\admin/realm format.
- Fixed problem with no license events in the event log.
- Fixed problem with OS update files take all disk space.
- Fixed problem with reserving IP addresses in DHCP in MC and applying it on UserGate.
- Fixed problem with Save as button in logs does not work.
- Fixed problem with URL lists containing domains in Cyrillic.
- Fixed problem, when administrator granted access via AD group, which was assigned via MC, cannot get access to UserGate device.
UserGate Management Center 6.1.2 Release (build 188.8.131.5223R, 19/05/2021)
Changes in new version:
- Added ability to create Alert rules.
- Added check for existence rule with the same name when creating a rule.
- Fixed problem with newly created SSL inspection rules are not shown in the list.
- Fixed problem with inability to delete firewall rule.
UserGate Management Center 6.1.0 Release (build 184.108.40.20609R, 09.04.2021)
Main changes in new version:
- Central management of fleet of UserGate devices.
- Central management of security policies applied to all or specific devices.
- Central management of software and data updates of UserGate devices.
- Central deployment of UserGate devices.